Thursday, October 12, 2006

How Great is Our God-Chris Tomlin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS (TENSEN)! lol. Ohhhh and DAPHNE (OFFICIALLY) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! lol. Did I tell you what angels these classmates of mine are? ^^ They are absolutely nice people. When we were plotting to surprise daphne this monday, all of them contributed money towards her surprise party's decor and gifts.
Anyway, I completed one paper of my A level exams today. Bio prac. yays. kidney came out..like...adfghjklhlkjhggh...lol... but oh well, I'm quite happy with my overall la. Spent time in school after tt in lit, and reading A & C in school. Chatted to alan, jonho, joel and a few others after lessons ended. Then walked home. Relatively good day. Well, studies for life! This post was supposed to be longer, but blogger wasn't up earlier and now it's late. Goodnight dearies!

No comments:

Post a Comment