Monday, October 16, 2006

Adonai-Hillsongs

" Ever I will sing only you will I adore. Glorify my lord, only You will I serve. For the world will fade away. Still my song to You remains. Only You will I adore."
^^ I had such a happy day today! :D I had double free studying bio options in the mini conference room, then I had bio which was me basically struggling with the core paper. lol. and Lit with mel and cara and GCM. We did Gt again. And I stayed back after school to wait Michelle (Beaton) to come to school. She was visiting us. And we had a good time talking and catching up about our trip! (refer to vid below)
Haha..love NZ to bits. Anway, back to the good parts of my day. Just had prayer time with family and played the guitar for a while. ^_^ and well... now it's time for me to go back to the books. Goodnite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment