Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sarang Een Gayo (Perhaps Love)


hahaha.. if you're a K-drama fan, you'd know where this song is from. You want to know the weird thing? I wasn't interested in it at all, then I had to catch 15 minutes of it on TV in the horrible chinese dubbed version...so I youtubed it and wasted my entire weekend watching it-completely addicted to the show. It's my new craze as of now. haha... ^^ It's super funny, completely wholesome and my mum and sis love it too. hahaha. I slept at like 7am on sunday morning cause that's when ALL the videos finished loading and I watched it all. I know, I know sugi- crazy. Can't help it though. And well, you start falling in love with the characters slowly. Like Shin Goon, played by Joo Ji Hoon...[heehee]
In episode 7.. ChaeGyung: "Jeonha, Seja Jeonha..." [Translated: prince, oh prince..] Shin Goon: "Ye, Bigung mama?" [Yes, your majesty, crown princess?] LOL. That was so funny and sweet.Cause they didn't really like each other up till then and this was like teasing. haha... aiya go watch it for yourself la. Youtube rocks. I will not take it for granted. haha.. :D (btw, the original cast won't be back for GOONG 2-so sad!)
But then again, there is a check for me now. EXAMS. Blazing A levels. I also have a schedule to keep. Finish all revision at least twice by the night I go out for ROCKAPELLA! ^^ haha... oh and then there is prom stuff to think about. lol. Busybusybusy. hahaha.. Let's just take it that Princess Hours (Goong) was my outlet...lol..[a very fun and invigorating outlet] I had fun watching the Goong 1.5 special that they held on national TV after the last episode ended. That was funny, laughed my butt off with my sister. Anyway, the haze appears to be disappearing! Water bombs 4-lyfe! Thank God for the rains! hee. Take care you all, God Bless... till the next time I update!

Replies to tags:

Agamemnon: Hahaha... bum around? You know I'm not that kind of person, besides I'll already have 6 months to do that. Will be helping out in school and travel? Maybe do missions? Who knows? LOL. Oh... WATCHING PRINCESS HOURS. kk...enough of that.

Jeri: Me too! I'll miss you loads. God also keeps putting you in my life. LOL.. like we're meant to be. ^^ Love you to bits my dear jeri.

Sarah: ^_^

Shoutouts:

Natkwee: I MISS YOU WHERE ARE YOU? HOW ARE YOU DOING? haiz. We need to chat ASAP.

Penny: I MISS YOU TOO... Pray for you constantly.

DRISHTI: hahaha...subtropical. Purdue. Perdurian... SO SOON. We need the time to spend with each other.

Kong Lam: lol...Goel? and tt youtube vid is hilarious. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment