Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Don't feel like dancing

haha... "and I don't feel like dancing..." answers to tags before I blog:
priyanka: HELLOOOOOO!!!! hee hee.
jen: wait you mean ask crazy ppl like li-en along? OMG. lol... or my year six classmates? lol.. weird monkey I have as a friend. ^_^
sarah: I'll miss you too. but guess what? since mel is the bridging factor...i'll be seeing you a lot. esp if I get invited to family gatherings.
Okay, so anyway...I brought my brother to lido to see happy feet (again). I know I know...questions running through head.. can practically see em.
1.WHAT was esther doing at a cinema? [well, hey I get let out AFTER EXAMS... and when my dad gives the green light which comes from the direct phone line from up there]
2. HAPPY FEET AGAIN!?! lol. my bro really wanted it. and open season's not til tomorrow. so hey. hee hee. I had a good time freezing my butt off in the cinema though. Brilliant job esther. then he and I walked around, bought his uniform, ate gelato, went underground to popular... erm.. oh.. I BOUGHT HIM a magazine.. *mumbles* da jies of the world.. lol. spending money on younger siblings.. hahaha... but he was happy so I guess tts fine. MET LEONA!!! "save earth-it's the only planet with chocolate!" LOL. I know where that came from!!!
came home and went youtubing. cause when I met mel and iain at serene center, I walked past like some korean movie posters.. and so I youtubed them. I love youtube!!! hahaha. I saw BOTH of them just now. one is "My girl and I" with Song Hye Gyo (autumn in my heart and full house) in it. she's pretty. BUT I DUN UNDERSTAND WHY SHE ALWAYS PICKS THE DYING ROLES.maybe she looks good dying. lol. so needless to say (i've given away the storyline) I liked "Innocent steps" better. ^_^ I'm a sucker for happy endings (again I gave it away) and besides, the guy in "innocent steps" was WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY cuter than the guy in "my girl and I". haha. okay lah. the dude in MGAI was sweet ( I liked the last 2 minutes of the movie best) in the cute, gong kind of way. blur, dunno what's going on... erm. Sweet. but the guy in IS is just... goodlooking. hee. and he dances so well! hah. but talk about mis-matches! the girl in IS looked so young. like looked younger than me. it was almost paedophilic. lol. weird. but I liked the scenes where they gush about each other or he actually has already prepared stuff according to what she asked for. haha. and his reaction when she called him honey. hahaha. so yeah. I had a pretty good time. GOONG's still the best though. hee.
so an update on life-stuff's happened. It always does. but it shows you ppl's character (shows others' mine too) but hey... the ones who truly love you will understand and stick. and for tt I'm grateful to you guys (and GIRLS!) and I hope you will be grateful for me too (someday, ok?) . ^_^ chesonghamnida!
to do list:
1. go out with jen and gang. lol.
2. go out with JESH! yippee!
3. pack for camp.
4. nat's bday party this saturday.
5. prep for worship
6. help orientation camp...no news as of yet.
7. shopping!?! window la.. sighs.
8. meet cafe and the "bump crew" LOL.
9. plans for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment