Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thankful

Hey all! ^_^ been blog hopping beside natkwee and have come to realise that a lot of blogs are usually upset and ranting about stuff. hmm.. so I'll type out what I'm thankful for.
I'm thankful for:
-my family
- life
- my classmates (spontaneous, fun ppl)
- my schoolmates (hugging, talking, laughing)
- close proximity of the following: sarina, cara, jon, nat
- phone buddies
- long distance best friends (shush yanning)
- smses
-testimonials
- SPARKlers (lol-gmss term) strangers who SPread Acts of Random Kindness
- girl talk time with sister, mel, penny, nat, cara
- letters
- random phone calls from friends I've never heard from in a looong time (see song!)
- movies
-dramas ^_^
- music
- dreams
- activities to keep me occupied (reading, writing, plotting...LOL)
- teachers like miss loh, miss chin, mr er, mr tan, mr goh, mr chua, miss chia :D
- emo ppl who always find ways of making me laugh : kenneth t, kathi
- random things like just chatting to a fren (gavin!!! sean!!!)
- how ppl like feline, kristi, li-en, jen, kane, my OG members always brigthen my day
- being able to be silly infront of ppl and them not caring and being silly back
- laughter, the very thing that adds flavour to life
- books!!!!! ^_^
- flowers like roses, lilies and tulips
- the colour of the sunset and sunrise
- the riches of the earth (gems, oil, natural gas, coal, soil, water...)
- Jesus Christ
- different ideas
- the existence of nature
ok blogging properly now. let's talk about honesty. I was being honest when I told you guys what I did concerning the class activity. You can say what you like, but I allowed the blame to heap onto me. I stated what I thought and what I could and could not do. I also said I chose not to accept the responsibility because I can't vouch for their character. It's true. I can't. I'm not close enough to be able to do that, and from what I know and experienced, I can't vouch for it. Yes, it sounds selfish, it also sounds like I'm being elitist. Fine. But I told you the truth. I also proceeded to give you all the loopholes into the process. So you can choose to use them or just continue talking about me. Which you will. I know this too. But before all of you, my conscience is clear, I would've said to them what I've said to you. Plain and simple and anticipating a slap/ punch/ whatever. Just because I did not have enough faith in them, does not mean you don't. So you can go fight their case, I admit, I am too chicken to do it. Sorry. Like one of you said this is supposed to be a class activity. So make it one. See if you and them turn up at all. Then we talk, make amends, discuss, etc. Haiz. This was supposed to be fun and something that everyone could do together. Even if some of us weren't allowed in, we'd still find ways and means to. And the ideas were open for discussion and improvisation. But we just had to get SOME things down in concrete, like the time, date and the general outline of the activity. In any case, God Bless you.
SIghs. ok. let's get all happy again. I dl-ed 5 episodes of Goong already I think. hee. And I have been updating everything. Like IE 7.0, windows media player, ITUNES, VLC, MSN... lol... had bio with miss loh... haha.. now at least I know where I've gone wrong. hee. and then I walked cara home... had a good time chatting with her etc. lol. on phone with iain and mel now. kk. gdnite. Hope this whole thing gets sorted by a DOTA-ing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment