Tuesday, November 21, 2006

CELEBRATE!

IT'S OVER!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A LEVELS ARE OVVVVEEEERRR!!! ^_^
hee, and in other news... addressed to gavin-who has been flooding my tagboard.. ^^
- Grad night is this friday from 6-8pm in the school hall.
- Yes, I'm gonna miss you too... obviously. You make things crazy around here.. hahaha...
- I won't close the blog (yet) too busy using this as a tool to disturb you.
SARINA!!! I'M FREE!!! WALKS! WALKS! WALKS! lol.
AGAMEMNON-now the fun begins!!!
so anyway, I have a packed week- but like Vanessa says "NOW I CAN WATCH GOONG ALL I WANT" hahahaha... so yes. thanks to daphne and penny who "brigthened" up my pre-geog life and the G.O. literally. Will blog again soon. Thank You Lord for everything!!! ciao people!!! hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment