Thursday, November 16, 2006

Stand By Me-ROCKAPELLA

ROCKAPELLA! ROCKAPELLA! ROCKS MY SOCKS! LOL. WOOT! lol. worth every single cent. hee hee. Okay. You won't hear of me till next wednesday! lol. exams all the way til tuesday. ^_^ love goong (still) love rockapella (A LOT NOW!!!!!!) hee hee.. where in the world is carmen sandiego? lol... met joel there. WOOT. I have ALL THEIR AUTOGRAPHS!!! hee. they got THREE standing ovations!!! hee hee. okok... Lit PRE -2OTH CENTURY TEXTS this friday... LIT UNSEEN this monday and then BIO OPTIONS after that. Then on tuesday, BIO CORE and then 3 HOURS OF 8 ESSAYS-GEOG. bleah. lol... then I'm home free. haha... sort of. super busy after that. Listing now:

1) Graduation ceremony rehearsals
2) Prom (preshopping-lol...and presentations, etc)
3) GMSS (speech for the 25th)
4) Orientation Camp- dancing/ prep [yay-lose weight again!!! haha] (26th-6th nov, 18th -22nd dec)
5) Church camp 4th-7th dec [sorry peeps. AYEP is a no no for me.. iain-Projek Relak is better la.]
6) Missions trip in jan? (hoping so)
7) Holiday in dec? [not sure]
8) Christmas shopping
9) COLLEGE APPS!!! haiz.
10) Sleep? lol... hmmm...

All the best to my peeps who are taking their last papers/ middle papers... not like me... waiting for first paper. Haha... pray for me. *AJA! FIGHTING!* hahahahaha... love love!!! Goodnight and God Bless!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment