Monday, November 13, 2006

emo playlist

Hi. Short rant. Sacrifice never comes easy. 18 years of being a pastor's daughter and you think I'd be pretty ok by now. But it's not. It still hurts. A LOT. You're wondering what triggered this rant. lol. Iain did. See, he has a secret project that he planned with mel from the 4-7th dec. And guess what? I have church camp on the 4th -7th. Probably last time I get to spend quality time with close friends. Iain goes into army jan 11th. It's not that I don't want to go for the church camp. I really do. I love it and I can see how my life can help others'. But I want to go for "project relac" too. lol. It's easy to see why I had to say "no" to iain. But the struggles that I deal with behind you won't. Sokay. I've always had to sacrifice things that I like the most. Like quality time with friends, movie-going... yes, I'm NOT allowed to go to movies. But my true friends have accepted that. ^_^ they're beautiful people aren't they? haha.. I know I lead a semi-deprived life, but I guess it keeps me on track with God. HE becomes the ONE person I rely on. So for those facing choices and sacrifices that even sometimes your awesome friends can't understand, here's a SHOUTOUT TO YOU: May you have the courage to keep to your path, your eyes on God and your heart given totally to Him. (I'm a real person btw, NOT all my blog posts are happy...lol) Hope this has helped someone. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment