Saturday, December 09, 2006

I'll be home for christmas

Ironic as this seems, I won't be home for christmas if things work out for the ministry trip to Indonesia. lol. but I still like the song a lot. hmm.. love the warm, happy, fuzzy feelings that christmas season invokes. ^_^ hahaha. been having fun chatting with people online (and on the phone..lol-omg, we're so silly dolly 9th/19th..sheesh) Let's see what I'm up to as of now-this is called boredom:
  1. Mr Goh is in NZ in Picton (at current time, he's on the way to Kaikoura now to see Sperm Whales, Dolphins, Penguins and Gannets..lol) been chatting/ emailing him while he's online. He now claims to have a sacred and royal butt due to sitting on Katherine Mansfield's toilet bowl. LOL. [dun get me started.] He also thinks I'm crazy but romantic for sitting outside my hostel room in the dead of winter looking up at stars.
  2. Sean thinks I'm the next stacie orico of asia if I put more training into my vocals.. lol. omg.. dun get me started on that too. lol. and now we're hyper talking about ORU. lol.
  3. Wai Leong and I are trying to orchestrate a send off party for the boys who are about to become NS Men. Trying is the word. LOL.
  4. Excitedly talking about "my little bride" with sister. lol. we both like the show. hee. it's super hilarious but it seems so paedophilic because of the actress. lol. but funny nonetheless.
  5. thinking about conversations. lol. that we had. like how kristi and I would have these crazy convos in the middle of nowhere and how I'd laugh till I cried with others when we saw funny stuff (eg. chris dancing...lol) or how we spent hours in mel's house last year dancing, watching movies, eating and just hanging. how I'd be so happy to see kathi when she would cross paths with me. those LONG evening walks with sarina. the shopping days with penny. the laughter in the library with nat and drish. Iain and hugh poking fun at things they found funny.... hee. daph and I freaking out over bio and me teasing her. the walks home and time spent with cara... laughing non-stop over small silly things or the quiet shared secrets. ^_^ Orientation '06. NZ trip... GMSS reunion. Birthdays... hmm..

I love Decembers. Even though it doesn't snow here and drinking hot chocolate is null and void.. lol. Christmas is a season that allows you to reflect. And how interesting even out of all of this, I still fall back on the words that "God is my stronghold". How apt. Mr Goh, I'm going to go hunt down my piece of night sky okay? I like the rosette nebula.. go check it out.

Call me if you wanna go out ok peeps? lol. sam, let's try to do this within these two weeks before I leave.

to you: if you're reading this- I'm assuming you still do, then I think I have the right to ask "do you still not want to talk to me? are you still mad?" afterall, I did apologise for being harsh and accusatory. (a couple of times) so doesn't that mean the ball is in your court? and.. since you din reply am I supposed to assume that this is how it will end? 2 years gone in a flash-because of some stupid argument that was over something that is over now? Remember I told you that I could let you down too? not to think I won't-and you said you'd understand? I warned you that I'm human. you said you know but I wun let you down THAT badly. right. in any case, frens are supposed to be able to work things through-no matter what the emotions involved are. (sadness/ anger) I'm willing to but afraid to talk to you. You don't seem to want to talk to me at all, that's why. So I'll respect that. you are still special to me-no matter what state our friendship turns out to be. I told you that eventually when you find it in your heart to forgive me, then well.. I dunno la- but at least we wun be like this now. a cold, hard wall in between us for 2 weeks. besides, we made promises, no matter what-no secrets? (I still know too much) lol. and you still have to watch goong with me. haha. so we'll wait and see. or at least I will.

penny's going to japan, the twins are too. and nat soon. anyway, Love and blessings (as usual and) as always. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment