Friday, December 15, 2006

Hark the herald angels sing/ O Come all ye faithful

Just had my bath and chat with parents. Mel's party was grrrrreeaaaat! LOL. I got to see my beloved cousin there. HAHAHA. must be a plus point to see the NS MAN-IVAN. Anyway, new friend made-CLARA (a fellow weirdo) and I got to see DIVA there...lol.. I quote him: you + me + holy spirit = darlene zchech. HAHAHA.
Anyway recap of week so far:
Tuesday- DAPHNE (ANGEL!!! and great help!!) came with lunch for sis and I and actually helped me clear my table!!! (look! clean!)
Posting pic of the "friend zone" ^_^ so proud of it.

recognise (some of) the pictures? Class 3/2 2003, fides, K&K's party, class 4/2 formal pic, SCDF volunteers 2001, me in denver colorado... OH! and then the stuff from friends. The "best friend" candle from sugi, the beaded bear from alex and the box from shwee. These were the stuff that could fit. hee.

Then lyd and I had dinner and worked into the early hours of the morning on proposal and programme for orientation camp 2007. I'm so proud of the (new) revised T-shirt design!!! ^_^

Wednesday- Lyd and I woke up and met in school with tabby, mr lim and sugi for a very productive round of discussions. had lunch at food court. BUMPED INTO JIA LIN AND SAM CHENG!!! LOL. bought a pink tee. went to office. had camp post mortem, evaluation and planning.

Thursday (today)- SHOPPING! Walked to cara's house to wake her up (daphne got there slightly earlier). LOL. got a christmas gift from her. (going to get yours!!) Went shopping in Far East!!! yay! Very fruitful, happifying time. I bought mel's gift (the one I was eyeing), sister's christmas' gift and omg... you HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT THIS!!! lol.. went to a shop and I tried on something I liked...but it was so ex..$49.90 (above $20 budget..lol) but this is the cool bit- the lady came in and said "oh...today is 50% off, cause the shop's closing" WHOA. not only that, she also threw in another item of clothing that cost $25.90 for FREE... cause I liked it. WOW. LOL. so can you imagine how God intervened even while I was shopping? ^_^ So I paid... $19 flat for two items. Talk about the fruits of faithful tithing. hee.

Then came home to change, wrap and write stuff... and went off to Mel's. We had fun eating, carolling, etc..So that's it. I really enjoyed myself tonight. ^_^ hee. erm... chatting with TCC (btw, mel calls you chi chuen too! LOL) OH! And I'm so happy to hear from Jon Soh- yay! you're feeling better..my prayers worked!! hee. I have been youtubing lately and watched some good stuff...like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wazOhkRuySI

Michelle Kwan's 2002 Olympic Exhibition Free Skate Program (I teared.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvGBuNlV5K8

TONY BENNETT, MICHEAL BUBLE, CARRIE UNDERWOOD AND JOSH GROBAN on OPRAH! Singing For Once In My Life... OMG!!! The jazz, swing, country and opera TITANS!!!

You know the interesting thing that is a leftover from the camp? I feel more at peace and more settled in my spirit. It is also so much easier to flow in the Holy Spirit's ways. Very cool stuff. Loving every second the HS brings me through. ^_^ Good night ya'll! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment