Sunday, December 10, 2006

christmas songs/ carols


"I'm dreaming tonight of a place that I love
even more than I usually do
And although I know it's a long road back I promise you
I'll be home for christmas
You can count on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents round the tree
Christmas eve is gonna find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for christmas
If only in my dreams"
hahahahahaha.. christmas carols and songs always make me feel better. Lol. so does daphne and natalie (for some reason) hahaha... and THAT KENNETH TAN ah. LOL. I fell off my bed laughing. sighs... just went for an evening walk with cara- to holland v and back through ghim moh. My day was so nice- chatted with jon, miriam and chris before I left for my walk, bumped into cindy, syaz, elaine and kim at holland v and am chatting to nat, daph, iain, jesh, Jon Soh, cara, caleb, (loooong time no see/ hear) and YESSIE!! now. ^_^
Just read my sister's blog: http://www.xanga.com/psychedelicsunshine/
you all should read the latest entry and the quote from ashley jonathon beluca. he passed away this year. (my sister's friend)
Hmmm... God's galaxies are wonderful! WOW. Look at the stars...and the sand- numerous and uncountable. AWE INSPIRING! Jesh and I are just discussing how we want our lives to be in God's will, and are afraid that it isn't. I didn't know we had such similar thoughts. ^_^ (she echoes same words.. i am jesh and i like jam says:ohman, i never thought we'd be on the same wavelengths.) hahahaha..
ok!! gonna be happy!! enjoy the pix of the nebulae!!! I think you can guess which is the rosette nebula!!! lol..^_^ have to see mrs macs tmr. goodnite folks!!! (you're in my prayers... and boy do I have a LONG list tonight... much accumulated from the convos I just had) God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment