Monday, December 11, 2006

Hold You Down -J Lo and Fat Joe


HAHAHA... PACKING ROOM!!!
okay... weird way to start an entry. (hey year 6s-remember this sheet of paper from mr ramesh?) But yeah. My bro walked in and went: AHHH! WAR ZONE! LOL. it's true. I shall post pics of my corner of my room. mind you...both my sis and I are clearing the room, so double what you see on my side. LOL. these are the BEFORE pictures.
When I'm done, I'll post my AFTER photos. [may take a few days] hee.
Went to school today to see mrs macs. lol. had lunch and went for a bit of shopping and ice cream with daphne... walked home after that. LOL. and now packing room. SIGHS. LOOONG WAY TO GO! lol. if you want to spend time with me-i suggest you crash my house and HELP ME with my room. lol. I need to redecorate too! (you might want to be a girl though. hee. metros are welcome. lol)
Anyway.. it's the 11th. Happy anniversary! lol. okok. omg... so much to pack now. I need a bath soon- all that dust. Just uncovered some printed emails from when the OGLs and helpers were communicating last year in the run up to orientation camp. Made me laugh a lot AND miss you guys and gals so much. ^_^ kk, back to packing... God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment