Friday, August 12, 2011

命定 (destined)



Woohoo!!! You go soldier of light! =)


Based off Isaiah 53:5 
"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed."


Translation (Esther's attempt..may have inaccuracies. LOL):


Verse 1:
I know the meaning of my security
I know my life's greatest aim
Even if I have to lay down my life
And be left with terrible scars
I am willing
Even if my head is beset with a crown of thorns
It is the evidence of my love for You


Verse 2:
Becoming afflicted,
I'm also afraid (of this)
Seeing the light that is fading in the distance
My heart is steady
My hand will not let go
I will open a new world


Chorus:
Love or not to love?
I must love all
People are all not perfect
Love or not to love?
I must love all
We are that lowly


A real love
And I will find my way
My true love
Yes I will find my way
Just one love
You are my only way


(verse 1 and 2 again)


Bridge:
Listen to my voice
Touch the palm of my hands
You must believe
There will still be miracles
Oh! I am on either side of you (your left and right)
What are you afraid of?
Do not think (fear) too much,
I AM enough for you.
Do not back away
There's nothing to be afraid
You are my One and only


(Repeat Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment