Sunday, June 19, 2005

Worthy Is the Lamb/ With All I Am

Hey!!! My parents are back!! And Kai is back!! (I feel like knocking you) And it's a few more days before my sisters are home!! hahaha..feeling better and everything..but now trying to pull off something that is top secret-will update on that ASAP...I'll be going to a glamorous vacation destination tomorrow..sentosa..sighs..well..at least I'll go do something with myself instead of mopeing around..haha..Girls' Brigade 20th Coy dinner is coming up on the 9th July..oh..and we have yet to plan the foreign students induction programme..Like the songs I put up?? There are TWO- worthy is the lamb and with all I am, wait to listen to with all I am, it's one of my favourite songs..^_^ erm...added angels brought me here by guy sebastian onto my lit blog..so go there just for the song k?? haha..oh..and if anything, please CALL me, dun message me...my phone bill is WAAAAAYYYYY over my budget..thank you!! Oh and I looovvve Daph, she found me a Clay Aiken song that wasn't released in CDs!!! haha...see you after 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment