Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Kiss of Heaven


Hi again!! I found out that I like blogging!! haha.. today was fun!!

It started off as a hectic morning..my dad called me and asked me for the slide of song lyrics...turned out he was searching for the wrong song title.Then casually checked my smses after his phone call and found that Daphne sent me one in the morning telling me that physics class started at 9 instead of 11 like we thought. Which brought to my mind that the fact that we (mels and I) had arranged to have lunch at 1pm (which is when we thought the class would end) so...I had to emergency-call Mels up and tell her that we had to rush off..but, 5 minutes before that, I was on the phone with Kenneth about O level english paper results, and so I had to juggle between phones. Then, as I was trying to figure out how to get to school in ten minutes (as Kai said that that was when Sugi's extra class would finish...) Mels called and asked me if I needed a ride..THANK GOD!! :D

Then we stopped off and went to Cold Storage-where while in search of 3-in-1 coffee, we bumped into Kai and Sugi..haha..very surprised. And then I became very happy when I realised I was wearing my Disneyland tee. ^-^ After leaving cold storage, we proceeded to stand around Holland V shopping centre deciding what to do with our lives..haha..Mel and I had the I-just-woke-up-dun-feel-like-eating syndrome for a while, so we walked around for a while and the guys decided to walk into SASA in search of a present for Lix..we scrapped make-up off the list and concentrated soon after on playing with perfume..haha.."Lacoste-Touch of Pink", "Britney Spears" , "Anna Sui" and etc..I quote Kai "you mean she's a walking fruit salad?" haha..then we decided to walk over to SPIZZA for lunch, but a beautiful Steph Ann opened the NYDC door and that's where I ended up eating "Three Amigos". We were served by a waitress named Lydia and Sugi said (to Mels) " you're mean" (and then to me) "but she's evil" muahaha..sounds like me huh? We joined Alex, Kenneth (a different one) and Mich in addition to Steph.

After much laughter and being tormented by Alex eating a very rich-looking chocolate ice-cream cake, we decided to leave. (Both Kai and Sugi were stoning) Mel: "Sugi why are you stoning?" Kai: " Hey Sugi! You stole my emotions!" We (now in addition with Hughlyn and Iain) stood blocking the pavement outside Crystal Jade deliberating where to go and that's where I saw that Channel 8 actress...Yvonne something..haha.. Anyway, we went to the taxi stand and took two cabs to Cine..while in cab, saw Denise Keller walk by..^-^ Kai, Mels and Alex went home.

Arrived at Cine and went to play in arcade..met Gillian and Qi Hui, watched them dance for a while, watched Iain, Hugh and Sugi play air hockey and then me, Steph and Mich went competitive driving..pai seh larh..this senior is lousy at driving..haha..Steph and Mich won..haha..Steph and Mich went killing people soon after and then...we raced for a while more..I still sucked at it..and then we brisk walked to Plaza Singapura..where we got tickets for Star Wars Episode Three:Revenge of the Sith.It was going to start at 4, so went down to Yamaha where Hugh played with $5300 drumset and I went to check out the $1000 guitars...sighs...nice,nice guitars..oh..then we rushed up to buy food/ go to the toilet and then into the theatre..the loudness of the sound rattled me for a while, but then I adjusted after that.

The movie was fine..but they killed all the romantic scenes..sighs..so cliched and Natalie Portman looked bad in them. I came away from the movie with two things..how hate can transform you into a non-thinking person and how being possesive/obsessed even for whatever "right" reasons would not allow reason and judgement in. Much like being obssessed with something/anything/anyone would not allow the Holy Spirit to work in our lives. Then we left (freezing!!!) and I walked around a bit more- I now know where Swensens is and the toilets and the taxi stand..haha..

Came home for dinner..bathed, watched CSI, talked to Mels, did Laundry, locked up the house and finally-blogged...Yessie, Jon and Sugi called and my phone refused to conference yessie and Jon, so someone always got cut off..sighs..and then, I realised I have Bio at 9am tml...and am getting back my Bio test results...*trembling* Mum, Dad, Peter and Ju coming home tomorrow...Am listening to "Kiss of Heaven" Darlene Zchech's album and am thinking of logging off now..gdnite!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment