Thursday, June 02, 2005

Faithful

Yeah!!! I din fail bio!! That was a main concern...but I din do that well either..just passed exactly. Sighs..went for Bio class today and got another re-program..Miss Loh said that we have to achieve a "B" for As even to have a fighting chance to enter university. Stayed back a while to chat with Kai, Pen, Sugi and Daphne..Penny was sooo flirting with moi..hahaha..and I got cued into an evil scheme that Kai is thinking of..bad bad boy..walked out once their class started and bumped into Hughlyn walking in..Took the bus back and cleaned up the house, did the laundry, scolded the dog..haha..and now blogging..talked with Grandma for a while too and am waiting for a) my sister to come home b) my parents to come home..am sooo excited about Lix's party tml nite!!! I'm ALLOWED to go!! yeehah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment