Sunday, June 12, 2005

Angels brought me here..

Well, today started off sadly..Mels called for prayer for her grandad and in the short while that I was praying I just heard God say "It's Time!" and I was like..not sure and prayed somemore..but then the Holy Spirit just kept on repeating the words "It's time, It's time, It's time" so when Mels called I knew her grandfather went home. Haiz...spent the rest of the day watching CSI and talking to Mels and Kai..and Penny via sms...and watched somemore of Russell Peters' videos...he's very funny but quite vulgar..erm...packed my table..did up mum's powerpoint presentation..sms-ed kai and Mels...laughed a while longer..not allowed to go to Sarina's pot luck..erm...blogged..haha..reflections.. Mels, Penny and Sugi (and yes OZY..but I'm talking about my sisters-okok..and brother) went for the china prep camp and came back much rejuvenated...so GOOD!!! and I conferenced with mels and sugi every night at their camp...laughed at rubbish and gorillas...and...yeah...haha..went marche, met up with Lisa, Carol and Melissa and had fun!!! ^_^ I love life!!! Oh...yes...and got shocked speechless at Sugi's secret yesterday evening..wateva..okok...Kai and Lix have gone to Melbourne..on diff flights haha..and I think there's Choir tml..so..yeah...will catch up again soon..God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment