Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Ai Wo Bie Zhou

Sighs..double blow..my parents left for another church camp (4 days) and mels,sugi and penny left for china (8 days)..withdrawal symptoms..I know alex can cope..but then..I direct a lot of love to frens and family..sistas and brothers..^_^ so yeah...was feeling down...chatted with alex and sarina..her testimonial was soo timely..just at the time I was at the lowest..actually cried after penny called and parents left..sighs..went to visit mels yesterday and to see how her family was..her grandfather started a bold legacy..he's an inspiration to me..oh..had choir yesterday and saw the new music room!!! (cheerfully reminded of good things in life) haha...it has a mini stage and carpets and sound-proofed walls..haha..someplace new to go in the school!!! ^_^ oh...just chatted to lix...she's safely back in tasmania and getting busy..sighs..need to run and swim...lose the flab..haha..been talking to nat about crashing her house..lolx..yeah..and the homework too..read Tennesse William's "The Glass Menagerie" and started on bio..talked to Kenneth (T) about old days and new..and watched my sister and Jolene (H) make pasta and watch "How to lose a guy in ten days" haha..will write again soon..oh and kai messaged me from melbourne..haha..ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment