Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Song of Moses

Tonight, I had "church" twice. Once in my house and the second time at Tim's house.


hahaha. it was funny cause even though there was no prior preparation, the theme of the evening in both services were the same. 


truly amazing. We were bible studying on James 1 in my house and when ym, peter, dad and I went to visit- Uncle David was talking about Wisdom being the principal thing.=)


But the fear of the Lord is a very important topic that needed to be addressed; and one of my favourite songs in the whole world was sung, albeit in a different tune and form:
Song of Moses -Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir (embedding disabled by request, so cannot post here)


Furthermore, I finally met another seer (chose). And that was an interesting experience because even as I saw Annie's life, she saw mine. And we both knew that we could see each other's lives. hahahaha! 


"Like-a-rose" has such significant meaning to me. [She said she saw me as a (LARGE) pink rose] LOL, why pink!?!  >.<


Anyway reasons why I love roses: 


1. Jesus' name is the "Rose of Sharon"


2. In "Above All"; Jesus' dying on the cross for our sins was represented as a rose being trampled on the ground and when I saw that in a vision, I remember bursting into tears at what an awesome God I serve; One who would die for me and understand the rejection and loneliness I felt. 


This was back in 2005. Ryan Sean Flores, we led worship so many times with this song and I remember each moment that we did. =)





3. Roses are my favouritEST flowers in the whole wide world (dunno why... I just naturally loved them since I was young; might be the beauty and the beast rose. hee hee.) 


I have been truly blessed by God this year. =P (and I am glad that daddy was also blessed tonight, it was ABOUT TIME!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment