Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"The best thing that happened to me on this trip"

Is truly you, dear brother
I know you said it once, 
but when I think about it
It's the truth.

It's plain and simple-
I'm so glad we're like two peas in a pod
Kindred spirits
Who understand
And care about each other
And for God's will to be done on this earth

In and through our lives
In our families
In our friends
It's amazing

How blessed 
And joyful and grateful
I have been towards God
And definitely towards you

For everything He has done
You have done
For me
This year

Has been a year of blessings
Your friendship takes the cake (or mudpie, literally)
What a joy and a privilege
To worship God

Freely and unabashedly 
And to see God do great and mighty things
In our lives
In the lives of others

I'll miss you
So so so so much
It is one of the reasons
Why I wish 

That summer doesn't end yet
And that the diverging paths
Come later, rather than sooner
But I know God

Has His plans for us 
Where He is sending us
And His destiny for our lives must be fulfilled

So as to make Jesus our "Happily Ever After" =)


Lai la tov!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment