Wednesday, February 03, 2010

You were there...

I had a very long chat with a BFF today about certain things that happened almost a full year ago...

And I came to the realization that while I was so "busy" being wrapped up in my own issues then, that I had forgotten about everyone else around me and wasn't able to put the brakes down when certain issues hit a brick wall.

I still can't believe things turned out this way. I mean, how could I have been so blinded to one person that I didn't even see that others were being hurt by that person. So much for being discerning... tsk.. need more training for this, especially in areas of loving people too much.

Maybe if things don't make sense right now, they will in time. I just felt so bad to hear BFF talk about a "wasted summer" when all that everyone had to do was to ask God for direction and learn how to respect each other's differences. That's what brought us together to serve in the first place. Our love for God and each other.

What comforts me about this situation is the fact that You were present and still are in control of our lives. I will understand how You worked through us, only in the years to come but I am grateful for the people You brought together because of this.


On another note, prof was exceptionally funny today and dinner with him proved to be a hilarious conversation about how to enter into a Godly relationship. =) Apparently guys are visual and girls are tactile. And Prof stated that we should group date until the right one comes along. And declare our intentions openly so that your social networks will give us the necessary support. He's a really brilliant person and is a lot of fun when you get to know him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EE SUAN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA WAYNE!!!

May this year prove to be a great year overflowing with blessings!