Sunday, February 21, 2010

convos with BFFs

I am beginning to think that the conversations of people in their twenties revolves mostly around love and relationships.

But still, I had the most fun conversations with BFFs this week:

Some take aways include-

BFF of 9 years: Definition of HANGING OUT and DATING is homogenous. No clear distinction whatsoever.

BFF of 5 years: "Take care of yourself and find a boyfriend who deserves you." (awww, right? I really miss her now)

BFF of 3 years: "if the gal like the guy and the guy like the gal, it's gonna be very obvious
so it's gonna be easy for the guy to initiate. the gal dun even need to initiate." (in another conversation about someone else's situation)

Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's just the constant yearning. Maybe...

Lord, please be my lover/ boyfriend for now until I meet the one you have destined for me. Although I suffer from feelings of loneliness sometimes and the oddity of having confusing and conflicting situations, I have full confidence in the plans you have for my life.

Please be the one to hold me daily and enfold me in times of crisis and be the protector and leader of my life. You're the one I want to comfort me and keep me close. The one I want to build me up and tell me of all your secrets. To tell me how precious I am to you.

For now oh Lord please be that for me. You will always be my first love.