Sunday, February 07, 2010

everyone needs to be remembered in prayer...


I think times of crisis and suffering really makes one stronger. At least that's how it has always turned out for me.

So Lord, I am grateful. Eternally grateful.


I am hoping that a dear one will continue on her path with You, Lord please guide her and protect her and lead her heart to fall in love all over again with You. She needs You now more than ever.

I pray for him too, dear Lord that he finds his purpose in You and sees the hope you have for him. That the years of giving and sowing will result in a harvest far above and beyond what he can imagine.

I pray for this him too, that his priorities will always be You and not the computer, the games or his new found friends. But that he will grow in wisdom and in stature, in favour with God and man.

And Lord, also look after her. A woman who has so much potential but often fails to see pass past mistakes. A woman who could be so much more for Your Kingdom. Speak to her Lord and heal her heart. Teach her that You are her Father now.

My prayers also go out for those whose lives I carry in my heart, but are so far away right now.

Heavenly Father that you strengthen Zheng Yue in the ways of you.

That you provide your protection and providence for Ryan and teach him how to harvest the precious souls that went with him.

That you look after Leslie, Ivan and Aaron who are overseas and so far away from me right now.

Lord I also pray for Nat in Cornell and Melinda in Adelaide, that their hearts will constantly seek and find You in their everyday lives. That you shower them with Your goodness.

Lord I pray for Sugi, that his heart will always search after You. That You will be his first love above and beyond all else. And that he will diligently seek after You and find his satisfaction in You.

Heavenly Father, I also pray for Parkie: that you teach her that she is fearfully and wonderfully made, loved by you and by our family for who she is. And that she is beautiful in Your sight.

Lord God, that You prove Yourself real to them and show them Your wonders in their lives.

Dear Father, look after Sean even as he enters NS, to learn more about service to You as a soldier and warrior in Your army. I pray that You grant him his heart's desire of entering OCS.

Heavenly Father, I also pray for my BFFs who are in Singapore, bless them with good grades, a good internship, good friends to surround them all the days of their lives and whatever their heart desires. Lord that you bless them in their coming ins and their going outs. (and if they so wish for a 4.0 GPA, a lexus and a job as a CEO, do it in your time dear Lord. hahahaha)

Last but not least dear Father, I pray for the Berkleys, may Your comfort be their strength and may You bring people across their path who will constantly love them and tide them through.

In Jesus' most precious name, Amen. =)