Tuesday, December 04, 2007

YAYNESS!!! exams are over! :) but I seem to be as busy as I was before. haha! gonna draft out my (rough) to-do-list now!!!

  1. GYM!!! or pound pavement, either way also good [减肥!]
  2. church's christmas celebration on the 15th- worship team
  3. meeting with SHF president this friday
  4. hairdresser's!!! :) haha. need a cut
  5. CALCULUS by this friday!
  6. christmas celebration thingy?
  7. soooo many parties... I need to sort this. PLANNING! (16th, 20th, 21st, unknown, christmas, oh shoot...I'm sure I forgot some...ahhh...)
  8. stardee. haha! yeah actually...stardee for driving.
  9. help 'rents out in the office.
  10. live happily ever after. hahaha. right. be happy till at least the 7th when school starts again.
  11. christmas shopping!!!
recently saw two movies in one night... hitman and enchanted. contrasts were huge... I saw hitman with kenneth and luigi (I still owe you monies!!!) lol. and then enchanted with lyds, rach and timmy... hahaha. darn high now. LOOOVVVVEEE enchanted. it's so... HAPPY! :) disney does it best!

update again soon, when my homies return. love ya'll!