Wednesday, December 26, 2007

2007 passes before my eyes...



there are many things to be thankful for this year. one of them being the restoration of family and friends.
so many exciting and new things await in 2008. but before the year passes, perhaps it is time to reflect a bit before moving on.

This year has been a year of tremendous miracles and breakthroughs. I have learnt many things from the Lord and many things from people. Some of which include the fact that people are not always trustworthy and that emotions sometimes can be deceiving. haha. I know this may sound bitter, but it's not. It is a lesson well learnt especially in the wee hours of boxing day.


LIGHT scatters darkness, but it has to be turned on first. TRUTH will set you free, but at first it will hurt. :) haha. I understand that now.

To be able to give without expecting back has always been something I have practiced. That's why I think I'm so easily satisfied. Some friends and family say too satisfied sometimes, I know. But, lately I think I HAD expected something back from people...emotionally that is. And perhaps it's time to apply this lesson to this area of emotions as well.


Anyway, BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!! natkwee's home!!! sugi's home! cara's home!! I've been crazy busy with parties... people have liked their gifts... I have liked mine. :) this year is a year not to forget! I hope the Lord surprises me again next year as much as He has surprised me this year. I am looking forward to it. Just that I have a to do list now.

- location (ahahah..stressing stanley and galvin out)
- goodbyes (aaron, natkwee, sugi)
- pick up last thing

- be happy :)
I think I can handle that!

* heart is a bit achy now due to all the emotional tension and drama... sighs. Lord I need your strength and Your joy. You have never failed me. Help my faith to rise even in my downs. I love You. May we never forget that You are the reason we live and that You are the best present of all.