Friday, December 28, 2007

不想懂得

well, the one in the middle of the picture has just left for Canada to further his studies. It's sad really. Cause we all got really close only this year and then he flew off. I'm in a really weird mood right about now. Just read someone's Cyworld and had inspiration to blog. hahaha. =) well, I should count my blessings eh? everyone else is home. well, that is... EXCEPT NATKWEE AND PENNYLEEWENYI!!! ...

ohhh and Chloe Park In Young joined our family. =) pretty fun stuff. she came in ONE night before aaron flew off. hahaha. one down, one in.

had the chance to go catch I AM LEGEND with mel, iain and sugi yesterday. I didn't know it was a sci-fi thriller... and if you know Esther well... You'd know she practically shot right up out of her seat every single time a viral-infected human entered the frame. hahaha.. I used the popcorn a couple of time to BLOCK MY EYES. hee. then we had dinner at VILLAGE at heeren, I drank mushroom soup. =)

ohhhh... then we walked with sugi down to plaza singapura where we went shopping at Dorothy Perkins. =) I got a very pretty green open turtle-neck like top for $19!!!! *happy* Rachel dear, I always walk into bargains. =) hee. you owe me shopping trip.

I miss ely and shawn!! sighs... oh well. School's starting in a WEEK! we can "stress" with each other again. =) I love you peeps. haha.

I love my besties, it's as if time elapses but your friendships don't change.

reminder to self:
- worship tmr
- walk with cara sunday
- jon's house 3.30pm monday.
- CT party
- sugi leaves 3rd jan
- natkwee leaves 17th jan
- mel leaves 26th jan