Saturday, November 05, 2011

Jehovah Jireh

Jehovah Jireh, my Provider- You are more than enough for me.
Jehovah Rapha, You're my healer- by Your stripes I've been set free
Jehovah Shammah, You are with me- to supply all my need
You're more than enough, more than enough for me.

I cried (again) in the hospital tonight. Once briefly with Amie but really buckets thereafter with my family.

Walking in faith with the Lord is truly the best decision I ever made in this lifetime.
What He promises, He delivers.

I cannot believe that my SSCG family whom I love to bits already would be led by the Lord to give my family $900 to help out with costs in my home.

I knew my friends just started working, I knew some of them are also living by faith- but it was almost as if the 2 mites by the widow that were offered up to the Lord, came back to me in the most beautiful and touching way possible.

Oh, dear friends you have no idea how much it means to me to have received that gift. I finally understood what "love gift" meant. And it brought so much gratitude and praise to the King because of your simple act of love towards me and my family.

It has been hard on my faith, although...I find I grow stronger every year. But...more importantly, it healed my heart.

He was the only One who answered my call for provision in 2009 to prove to me that He would provide for my family if I followed Him. He is the same God that answered me in diamonds, my job and now your touching love gift. I sing praises to His name Alone.

It brought healing to some memories as well, I have never had to ask friends for money- but a brother whom I loved and was with for some time, provided some cash once to tie my family over before. This person whom I loved and respected was a channel of God's blessing to me for a year and a half. But I surrendered him.

Your gift reassured me that God will find all means and ways to pursue me, and that He knows my needs and how to plug those gaps the most. Did you know that you brought closure to me too? God, and not man has always been the source of supply for my family, and I thank you all for showing me that.

Helplessness and desperation= God's best material to be used.

I give You all the Glory and honor and praise in my circumstances and I thank You for your daily miracles in my life. Use me, mould me- completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment