Sunday, October 23, 2011

I can't live a day without You

It has been such a long time since I blogged but I'm glad it's today.

Am sitting in Tan Tock Seng Hospital beside daddy's bedside with peter talking to daddy about his paintball competition going well. Haha.

We have managed to include roses, a cd player, balloons attached to a teddy bear and now... A guitar. ^_^

Thank you for asking about my well being in this time dear friends. I am made of a material known as diamond. Haha. Tougher than most other substances. ^_^

But yes- I would not have survived without the Lord Jesus being beside me in this period of time. To God be the Glory forever and ever. He is the same yesterday, today and forevermore.

"I could live life alone and never fill the longings of my heart, the healing warmth of someone's arms and I could live without dreams and never know the thrill of what it means with every star so far and out of reach.

I could live without many things and I could carry on.

But I couldn't face my life tomorrow, without Your love in my heart I know I can't live a day without You. Cause there's no night and there's no morning without Your loving arms to hold me, You're the heart beat of all I do, I can't live a day without You.

Oh I could travel this world, see all the wonders beautiful and new, they'd only make me think of You and I could have all this life offers- riches that were far beyond compare to grant my every wish without a care. Oh I could do many things but if you weren't in them all...

I couldn't face my life tomorrow without Your hope in my heart I know I can't live a day without You. Lord there's no night and there's no morning without Your loving arms to hold me- You're the heart beat of all I do, I can't live a day without You.

Oh Jesus, we live because you live. You're like the air I breathe.
Oh Jesus I have because You gave Your everything to me.

No- I couldn't face my life tomorrow without Your hope in my heart I know I can't live a day without You. Cause there's no night and there's no morning without Your loving arms to hold me.

You're the heart beat of all I do- I can't live a day without You."

^_^
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment