Thursday, April 08, 2010

*WARNING*

Stress Levels Dangerously High - DO NOT DISTURB: essay attacking in progress


I find it funny that even as I found myself in a situation where I did not want to be disturbed, some disturbances are always welcomed. (i.e people who are a welcome sight) nana, lao jiao, lyddie, you were awesomely the best cheer-er uppers ever la. Your presence in itself lends me strength.


SIGHS. I have a paper due this Friday, a class tomorrow that I haven't even begun to prepare for cause of the essay that I have due this Friday and my exams start on monday!


I think I may be a tad too neurotic and perfectionist sometimes. The little details seem to irk me. 


Like the sound of that bird in the morning which wakes me up with its incessant chirping, but it always misses a key. LOL. not kidding. ask my sister.


Or the fact that when I see bad grammar on a professional slide/ letter/ essay, I HAVE TO change it. 


Or the fact that even when I have a paper due the next day I still sit and scrutinise it many times.


Or the fact that I have to cross reference my one line of Korean history with like 5697136491234532 articles in order to feel safe.


Or the fact that I think about going up and telling you the truth... and then think of the 67301834231573 possibilities of being laughed at/ sneered at/ rejected/ you being disgusted by me..


SIGHS. stress does weird things to people a lot of times. And people need to do nice things for stressed out people, it helps. A random conversation, a hug, a joke, a meal, a cup of coffee, a favour, a gift, lending your strength just sitting next to someone...


I think these are all the nice ways someone can cheer you up. I've done it many times before for someone else. 


Just wishing that someone might do it for me too. 


I DO get tired too sometimes you know?


You can disturb my essay writing with ANY of that. I don't mind. =) 


Just do it so I won't have to feel like the whole world is caving in on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment