Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Until Jesus Comes back again 주님 다시오실 때까지 直到耶稣再来时候

While taking a break from studying I/O Psyc, I chanced upon this video of a Korean Gospel Singer, Sohyang, singing this beautiful song.

I was struck by two things:

1. HER LUNG POWER, vocal range and capability (wow!)
2. The Presence of the Holy Spirit as she led the congregation on Korea's prayer mountain (which were made up of mainly Chinese visitors from China) in worship and how the message, was able to be delivered no matter what tongue it was being sung in. People were singing in Korean, Chinese and English along with her. *goosebumps* All Glory to the King! =)



주님 다시오실 때까지

주님 다시 오실 때까지 나는 이 길을 가리라

좁은 문 좁은 길 나의 십자가 지고
나의 가는 이 길 끝에서 나는 주님을 보리라
영광의 내 주님 나를 맞아 주시리
주님 다시 오실 때까지 나는 일어나 달려가리라
주의 영광 온 땅 덮을 때 나는 일어나 노래하리
내 사모하는 주님 온 세상 구주시네
내 사모하는 주님 영광의 왕이시라

歌名:直到主耶穌再來時候

直到主耶穌再來時候
我要走事奉的道路
窄的門 窄的路
背起我的十字架

當我走完事奉的道路
我必看見主的榮光
榮耀的 主耶穌
祂必歡喜迎接我

(副)直到主耶穌再來時候
我要被興起 奔走主道路
主的榮耀遮蓋全地時
我要站起來敬拜讚美
我心所渴慕的主啊
祢是全地的救主
我心所渴慕的主啊
祢是 榮耀的 君王 

Until Jesus Comes back again

Until the Lord comes again, I will go the way
I go through the narrow gate and walk the narrow road
I will carry my cross
At the end of the road, I shall see the Lord of glory,
My Glorious Jesus
And He will welcome me into His arms

Until my Lord will come again
I will wake up and I will run up
Lord, my desire is to see you cover all the earth with Your Glory
I will stand up and praise your name

My heart thirsts after You, Saviour of the world
My heart thirsts after You, For You are the Glorious King

and my new favourite song, Butterfly 나비

No comments:

Post a Comment