Sunday, April 30, 2006

Open Up The Gates

PICTURE POST!!!! lol...love this!!! these are pics from the SCGS CHOIR concert on Friday night!! Send me the rest of the pics k? Thanks.

Randomness..Fides-Jia Yi..sighs...pretty woman..lol..and your camera angle is pretty messed up..lol..love you anyway!!!

Choir!! (plus jia yi) lol..Regi with can..cute eh?? lol..

DIVAS!!! Omg...sean!!! so dao!!! hahahaha...

Gals..rae hot, mel, lyd, jia yi, me, vic, beatrice

Lydia and I... in heels..hahahaha..^_^

lol...crazy ppl..vic, me and sean..I really like this pic..it's soo zany..

look at sean...he's perfecting the "i'm a ghost" look after the scgs choir concert...trying to be like the diva ghost right? lol..the rest of us infront of the new supreme court..

KK..tts it for now..update again soon!!! ^_^ God Bless...EXAMS!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! *hee* study, study, study!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment