Sunday, April 02, 2006

None but Jesus


1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight itself in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...
Hi...know it's weird to be blogging twice in a day, but there's someone reading that needs to know this. (the truth about love) This is dedicated to you. ^_^ Just to let you guys (and gals) know, there is a awesome, healing God. I know, cause I've experienced His love. He's turned my mourning into dancing. And He's taught me a thing or two about love. The true kind of love, that is. And I need to reinforce a thing or two to the ppl I love. I WILL always love you. And you will always be in my mind and prayers, in my laughter and in my tears. Each second I spend with you is precious and cherished deeply. Don't forget that your actions and words affect me- in whatever way (positive or negative) you choose them to be. In any case, I love you all dearly.
UPDATE!!! MR LOGA IS NOW IN A NORMAL WARD!!! PRAISE GOD AND HALLELUJAH!!!! WHOOHOO!!! lol.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment