Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Highest

Picture Post!!! Picture Post!!! lol...random pics...no timeline...(send me pics if you have them k?? naptilite_galet@hotmail.com thanks!!) Hey ya'll, I know some of you guys have probs with my music hoster..and it's causing viruses, etc..nat has so kindly volunteered to help out..so hang on kk??? ^_^ Love!!


ok..peter tan (cool one), lydia tan (pretty one) and esther tan (oldest one) hahaha... in parents' room



Inter-house sports day...GHK OBVIOUSLY WON both senior and junior boys soccer and we placed second for senior gals captain's ball.. hahaha.. lyddie, iain..(10th March '06..one day before 11th...not that it matters eh? lol) victoria...[CHAPEL SERVICE ROCKED!!!!!!] and me.. hee (getting a tan la ok?? the tan getting a tan..wahaha..on meds..do not stone)



this is my favourite of the bunch of them...sorrie la iain..hahaha..'04/12/05

hahaha...I'm high in case you haven't figured out yet...

cya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment