Monday, March 06, 2006

Tell The World

Photos!!! You know I love to do this!!! kk...enjoy..photo update!! Founders Day, rehearsals and dinner!!

lol..advertisement for a sorority?? hahaha..chocolates and co.



Choir..soundcheck..me, penny, nemo, iain, mel and the non-chorister..sarah



lovely colours eh? Choir performance!!!



ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough...to keep me from getting to you... FANTASTIC FINALE!!!

Me and my sister..sighs...let's run through this again..cheena and ang moh.. taller and shorter..hahaha..*you know I love you..*


Choir family...1st March 2006..I love you all very very much..had soooo much fun.


Choir: Pres, vice-pres and secretary... yes..Iain TAN..and mel *quack* quek..hahaha..

Founders' Day dinner at Shangrila..felt soooo underdressed.. Me, Kong Lam (oh my gosh!), mel (hehehe), chris and wai leong [standing] nat and drish in the front.

look at the chio kristi,,,my gosh...*hugs* I love you dear.. you light up my life. ^_^


lol...long, complicated bollywood-style story of coconuts, brides, bridesmaids, best men and grooms..hahaha.. sugi and aqeel.. bestie and brother-in-law..(don't ask)

A toast to Wai Leong for getting us all together!! cya 10 years down the road!!!

Hahaha..so this is the summary of my life so far...in pictures..will see what it throws at us again.. ^_^ God Bless... please continue to pray (refer to previous post below) Love you lots... Good nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment