Monday, July 25, 2005

Testify To Love

Hey ya'll!! Am back to writing again.. am in GP class now waiting for the rest of the math people to come...muahaha...I know some important secret!!! I feel evil now..^_^ *grins widely* haha.. anyway, met kenneth T again yesterday to return his survey thingy..you soooo owe us a treat now..well me for agreeing to this and my sister for actually doing the leg work..haha..[P.S: EAT MORE!!!] okok..anyway..had a good day of rest and family time..prayed..laughed at jokes..in class now...researching on Faith for GP...mels, penny, daph, ozy and manav are away at MG and ACS prefect investiture thing..hehe..nat and drish, karan and cara aren't here..stoopid hughlyn-making me laugh this much..showed/let me hear this lame lame guy (Rainier Hersch) who distorted a classical piece-you know verdi? ..hahaha.. alex, iain and sugi are playing DOTA in class now..chris just heard the stupid song.."get paid with a nokia and a pony.." aaahhh...laughing till I cry..sighs... list of homework:

1. GP-Faith
2. Literature rewrite of essay (graded)
3. Biology-study for it!!

Choir is coming up next as well as PE. sighs..and the skies are overcast!!!
Will write again soon..^_^ lolx..cya around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment