Sunday, July 03, 2005

Overwhelmed

yay!!! hello world!!! Burfdae was yesterday!!! Met mels, pen and daph at King Albert Park where penny gave me a love bug and a very touching poem (until the part where it mentions you know what...haha) daph gave me feather earrings and a nice pair of blue ones..then we left to raid daph's closet..haha...fun stuff...then we took the bus to town for shoe shopping (pen and daph bought shoes and this was where sugi lived up to his metrosexuality) he gave me the diana degarmo CD..ate at Suki Ramen..Love you penny!! *muackz*...haha..then we all went to shop at espirit for daph..haha...then I had to leave halfway though the interesting soap opera *wink wink and clears throat repeatedly...dun kill me* ..haha..came home in time to leave for church..and had a very good time...enjoyed worship and the message and God gave me the best gift I could ever receive from him on my birthday..he visited me through Holy laughter and cleaned up another part of my past..hmm... ^_^ "I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" whoo!!!! lolx.. erm...came home and talked with my two favourite ppl...(kai is extra...haha..) and then, my parents gave me the last present of the day... a creative MP3-cum-radio-cum-voice recorder... so now I can listen to music everywhere!! haha...now I feel happy...very very happy.. God has really blessed me this year.. I felt complete even before my burfdae.. now I feel overwhelmed with God's blessings!!! He lives indeed..HALLELUJAH!! hehe... God Bless you all...I hope he makes himself as real to you as he has to me..^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment