Friday, July 22, 2005

ALL FOR LOVE


"All for Love the saviour died" ..dedicating this song to Lydia-my sister *in pic-left*..cause you show this love to me too..^_^ [I know, I'm sweet..of course!!] hmm...had Chapel today...lineup of songs: I've got the joy, I could sing of your love forever, Still and King of Majesty[ryan sean flores-I'm soooo proud of you!!!]..had fun singing and "bouncing"-cause it was Racial Harmony Day and I was in a black kebaya..Mels was in a lime green sari...very pretty...was kinda shocked when she and Iain both materialised in those colours..haha..erm..Iain-chinese top thingy (yes, thingy..haven't decided on a name for the top) We won best dressed pair btw!! let's see..penny was in a pink and purple kebaya and her tube kept slipping...(need those gay deceivers dun we?) hmm..daphne was in a floral samfoo, alex had a whole biker look going..Christensen was in a Sindi costume?? haha...Bollywood looking..Catholic Sikh..haha..Manav looked waaaayyy bollywood too but he said he looked more like an indian political party member..haha..erm..had a crazy crazy messed up fashion show..SARINA was sooooooooooooo high fashion model!! erm...had lit essay writing after tt and I love lao shi!! She said I looked miao tiao in my kebaya..hahaha..oo...I'm going to get an A for her la..hmm..had PE...volleyball!! discussed with sugi about certain ppl's sporting abilities..hahahaha..erm..went to eat choc fondue and drink mango milk and then went for a looooong good walk with mels and sugi-just talking lame stuff haha..then headed back to school...and talked more stuff...went home..dad fetched!! blogging now and chatting with mels and sugi..haha..going to bed now..^_^ love to all!! God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment