Friday, July 10, 2009

Break my heart for what breaks Yours


tonight, the 9th July 2009 is a historic night for me.

I stood tonight looking at these 12 men whom God personally called and was totally awestruck. I stood there fighting back tears as the plans of the Lord for their lives unfurled before my very eyes.

all the work, the calling, emailing, arranging, talking, heartaches, quarrels, frustration, tears...it was all worth it, even if we're only halfway there.

when you look at things in perspective, you realise everything is so small compared to the big God we serve.

look at all the things that we've accomplished so far. look at how far God has brought us and where we came from. truly amazing.

O Lord, you take my breath away.

"Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done. On earth as it is in heaven"

Today is but the beginning.

Everything I am for your Kingdom's cause