Wednesday, July 08, 2009

ARGGGGGH

I honestly want to know what is it that I've done to warrant such treatment?

YOU ASKED ME TO FORGIVE. I did.

YOU ASKED ME TO LOVE. I did.

YOU ASKED ME TO BE PATIENT WITH THIS ONE. I was.

So what in all of that deserved a response so full of disrespect?

If I had wanted to condemn him or put him down. Couldn't I have done it all of two years now?

Why would I want to jeopardise something so important to the heart of God just so I could mutter some careless whisper or word that would've made me feel happy?

Is that in my character? Would I do that to people? Why should I want to tear someone down after all the time I spent building him up?

You mean you have the right to say what you want about my father's ministry, question his motives, question his calling, question mine, question everyone's but those whom you deem "impressive" and scream at me infront of a hall full of people, and I don't have the right to some diginity or respect as an individual?

These are PEOPLE I LOVE dangit. I can take a lot. I AM LONG SUFFERING. But I also have boundaries. I have limits. I'm human. I love, I laugh but I most certainly CRY. Even if you don't like it.

OF ALL PEOPLE, you should know. I love you like MY OWN FAMILY.

My only questions were: Do you know you're called? Do you know it's the season? Do you think you're capable of leading all these people?

I ask the same way you ask of others. So how is that condemnation?

So guess what sir, I give up. If the Holy Spirit called you to it. He'll finish the work. I can't go on like this anymore.

I... am going to walk away.