Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

LOL. yes well. in reference to title...

personal opinion: work and personal life shouldn't cross paths. this week has taught me how messy it can get. SHEESH. everyone should just be happy brothers and sisters and friends. oh happy valentine's day by the way.

another personal opinion: knowing too much uses up too much brain cells. I need them for mid terms. *need to create space*

also: can someone tell me how to be in 4 places at one time this saturday? 2 birthdays, 1 bbq and church AND I'm leading worship this saturday as well. Holy Spirit, help me?

ok, now that those are out of the way... in other news:
esther has BSM project+ naturalistic report, CAT project + report, nego and conflict res project stuff due this week + CAT and developmental psyc mid terms to study for this week.

oh and on top of that, I ALSO have a separate matter of the heart that I can't talk to anyone about and I need a miracle in terms of access to much funding and a venue for an upcoming event. =)


^_^ I love my life.

THINGS WILL GET BETTER. I surrender all.

p.s: intercession this thursday night!!! am looking forward to it! <3