Tuesday, February 10, 2009


at an LTM meeting now. my life seems to be filled with meetings, classes and lots of computer staring.

but still, I'm glad for the right people in my life. You just feel your energy levels rise again with these kinds of people. Michelle is one of them. Thanks hun!!!

Ash, nana, sher are also a bunch of wonderful people that know how to build up, encourage and support me. I thank God for them.

And then the old old friends from sec school and jc years are wonderful, refreshing people who never seem to change and who always come alongside me to make me smile when I'm stressed out. LOL. =) love you very much peeps!!!

and then there are new friends that i've made: such as the LTB group I'm mentoring now (refer to above), the heads of ACF and SMUSA, jae and charlie from MG, my LTM buddies, the new prayer team.... These new friends are just wonderful!!! =) I thank God every day for them!

okie dokies. I need sleep. but I'm still a little bit high! =)