Monday, October 08, 2007

Via Della Rosa- 8th October 5.15am

I have to admit,
I'm finding it a bit overwhelming,
this thing called life.

It's one of those times again.
When you feel like you've lost control over it.
And everything seems out of your grasp.

It's weird.
I'm always the encourager.
I tell people the testimonies that brought me through.

Sometimes,
you think you're in this by yourself.
No one else can be in the same boat.

Maybe I think too much in black and white.
The world starts looking like that after a while.
Devoid of colour... and of life.

But, I always have this nagging feeling
"You're not alone"
It was born in me.

It's just that,
I know I have not let it grown.
I've given in to the world and cut off the nutrients it needed.

Many times I know the answer,
it's just that my feet won't take me there.
My heart needs to get stronger.

Dreams are beautiful things,
easily distorted or awoken by reality.
Is faith a dream?

I know the answer.
But why is it so difficult get there?

It's because the Via Della Rosa was hard to walk.