Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hi all! Just thought I'd briefly blog tonight. Have an upcoming calculus paper on Saturday night!!! aggghhhh....

But, hope you guys and gals liked the blog layout change. I personally like it although I think the links could be more bold in colour (trying to get that changed)

:))) Hope you liked the 黑白配 song and overall look as well. As Krystle said, "this blog is very zen... very peaceful" Something I need right now. LOL.

CAFE FAM: WE NEED TO MEET UP!!!

cousins: :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Shoutout to year 6 '06! I miss you guys and girls!!! uni life is uber uber different peeps! hee.

SMU-zers: LOL. TBT, we 8 s-t-u-p-i-d, K-team, SOCISCI F4, Sheryl, Adele, Elyna and SHAWN!!! hello!!! I really enjoy school because of you guys and girls! Thanks for everything!

Daddy's in the States again. SO BUSY! lol. I have to be in the hospital on wednesday for blood tests again. BUT I'M TOTALLY HEALED! PRAISE THE LORD!!!

okok, will be back during my one week school break (NEXT WEEK!!) see you all soon. You're still in my prayers! :) Love and blessings!