Sunday, January 30, 2011

feels like insomnia

Have you ever felt like you swapped lives with someone else and are just walking through it?

When you lived in a reality so different from now that all you can do is wonder what happened to you?

Fatigue. Dehydration. Depression. Thoughts flitter through my mind. I remember things so small that people might deem them insignificant. But i remember them nonetheless.

And i still see you and hear your voice in my head. It haunts me. What we've been through and yet we're separated once again.

I actually began to feel again when i was with you. Scared (of almost everthing). Protected. Happy. Hopeful. Deeply loved and cherished. And you encouraged me to dream. You showed me that dreams and reality could co-exist.

But two realities CAN'T exist. And the current one is torturing me. I guess i should never have gotten close to you. Knowing me. Knowing how attached i would be, like a dog who hangs off your every word and gesture. How you are always right about me doesn't help.

Great. I need to sleep. Not be posting emo stuff about people at 3am.

Help?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment