Friday, April 25, 2008

anywhere USA


=)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

for penny and natkwee (who keep asking me to update)

just got into seattle last night. =))) flew via taipei (as usual) and spent time on the plane watching "waters" with oguri shun in it and "national treasure: book of secrets" LOL. loved both.. had applebees with james and jake. =)))

hahah.. never thought I'd take a leaf out of kong lam's book, but I did and washed my face on the plane (cleanser+toner, the works) it felt SOOOO MUCH BETTER than having itchy dry skin. =))

okok. so an update. I finished exams last week. have two grades out now. spent monday with my CT mates, tuesday with SSS Marketing and Wednesday with AP and LTB mates. then I flew off on thursday. LOL. loved this week.

had a lot of fun. dinners, lunches, crazy whacked ideas. =) and photos.. WHOEVER HAS THEM PLEASE POST!

going for two things on this trip:
a) scout out a camp site
b) attend a pastor's conference in florida. hee

tiff- I WILL tag you in pics. =)


update soon! when I get out and come back. =)