Sunday, July 29, 2007

There are so many things to be thankful to God for! So this will be my thanksgiving post. ^^

Firstly... after MUCH TROUBLE and many months of silence, I GOT INTO SMU! I'll share with you guys about the problems, etc when you ask. :)


Secondly, I received a SIX YEAR miracle! After seeing so many other people receiving and testifying about God returning our lost items, I finally had a miracle happen to me!

see this Menorah necklace? The menorah were the seven golden candlesticks that were found in the tabernacle in the old testament. My dad bought it for my mum 12 years ago in Israel and gave it to her. It is hand carved, with the words "JERUSALEM" on the top of the candle sticks and it is filled with raw diamonds. anyway, in Malacca six years ago, someone STOLE this necklace from me. After returning from the USA trip, the angel of the Lord returned it to me by placing it in my grandmother's bag! AMAZING! And my grandmother's bag was empty when she last checked before this miracle occurred! WOOT!


another really cool thing that happened is that I was commenting back and forth with samantha on friendster and then I BUMPED INTO HER at holland village on saturday night after the musical! HOW COOL IS THAT!?!

THE MUSICAL "JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOUR DREAMCOAT" by ACS International was FANTASTIC! You guys were totally AWESOME! I thank God that I had the opportunity to work with you guys and girls! :))))) It was an honour! TO THOSE WHO MISSED IT: OMG!?! HOW COULD YOU! It was in SCHOOL! pix are as follows: