Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Save Me


Dear Mels, Penny, Sugi and Sarina,
I'm sorry for council meeting today...yes...for ignoring you, throwing stuff and leaving you to find your way home by yourself [real sorrie mei mei..never again..]..temper, temper..I took a loooooooooong walk home and reflected on the way back..(hee...releases anger fast..good method) Love you guys loads and loads for caring tho'..thanks.

Dear Counsellor,
It's been a while...many of us in school are feeling the heat turned on for prelims...I took my bio prac today..sighs...hoping with all my heart for all the best..oh well...many things happened last week...like the fact that I went for spook show..lol..and got spooked...then we (lyd and I) left for church and had an awesome time..colonel png preached and we had a time of praying for unsaved loved ones..anyway...update for two days..

Monday:
Came back to school...did lit presentation..had bio lessons....routine day..

Tuesday:
Had bio prac...ahhhh ahhh...then lit..Pizza party in L.O.L...we used it as "fishing grounds" ...if ya know what I mean...then had free period, where I learnt how to play "Who Am I" with Mark...[quick learner?? hee..] and then had gp..and then council..sighs..yeah...so tml's teachers' day...hope it goes fine..erm..walked home..did up lit..and blogging for a while cause my blog looks dead..

Yeah Yessie!!! Hols...but I havta study for prelims too k?? we gotta do it in a day..sighs...a day..lol..^_^ okok..will post again soon...Love to all..

No comments:

Post a Comment